Should I Jump?

Should I jump?
Should I take the plunge and jump right in
Immersing myself in something larger than myself
Something that is unpredictable and beyond my control?
Will I be taking a risk 
OR
Will I be choosing to live a little? 
Will I be choosing to be 
FREE


PLAYING OUTDOORS [S. 1. 0] 

The essence of protected land (sl/rl)
Preserve nature
Be a wanderer 
Find yourself 

Retreat in solittude or with others that matter 
PLAYING OUTDOORS [S. 1. 1]


Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:
.::Cremosas::.  Dress #42 by Jhen

Other Designers: 
Maitreya Maitreya Lara Body by Onyx

Location: 
Coastal Waterway of Peruga




I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2017. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.