Mardi Gras and me for Jesters Night Club Grand Opening

 In life one can always expect death to come knocking or be blessed with the birth of someone. Similarly in Second Life, there is the death/closing of a club, sim or store and the birth/opening of a club, sim, or store. Last night saw the marking of one of those events: The opening of a night club. Jester's Night Club had it's Grand Opening with a beloved theme of Mardi Gras. And boy oh boy did they deliver! 

I had a blast last night at the Grand Opening of Jester's Night Club. I wish the staff and patrons all the best as they embark on this exciting journey. With that being said. Here are some snippets of my night out. 

Mardi Gras in June I
Jester's NIGHTCLUB GRAND OPENING 


The Bacchanalist II
MARDI GRAS IN JUNE 


Grand Opening of Jester's Night Club  III
 BEST OF LUCK TO JESTER'S NIGHTCLUB ON THIS NEW JOURNEY 

.
I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2017.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.