Hear it in the winds

"...and I think the 
saddest thing
is how it is so much 
easier
to just not say
anything 
at all"
I'll speak to the butterflies
I will
tell it to the winds 
and one day they will
whisper all to your ears

whisper in the winds [S. 1. 0] 

whisper in the winds [S. 1. 1] 

whisper in the winds [S. 2. 0] 


whisper in the winds [S. 2. 1] 





Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:

+ Pretty Kitty Designs Tish Skirt  & Shirt  by Arella

 Other Designers: 
Maitreya Maitreya Body Lara by Onyx
KC Couture Amelia Wedges by Klari
U.One Narcissa (retired) by Fiona

You can find  +  at Around the Grid Hunt 



I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2017. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.