I Am A Proud Psycho Barbie

I am a Psycho Barbie 
and proud of it! 
My hidden treasure that
I will love to share! 
My secret pleasure that
I dare to bare!

PROUD PSYCHO BARBIE [S. 1. 0] 

Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:
 Psycho Barbie  1K MileStone <> - Symbol by IPOISONIVYI
   After September 30th the Group Join Fee will change from FREE to 100L
    Copy and paste group URL  in local chat to join:  
   secondlife:///app/group/91842f49-c4f6-e15a-dde1-64f103724b63/about

MODA  Alyssa Jeweled  Platforms  by  Eonla

Erratic_Industry  Rose Petals Floor V.2 by  EcstacyTinkerbell


 Other Designers: 

Maitreya Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 by Onyx LeShelle

Akeruka Creations Kumiko Bento Head << g i f t >> by KaoZ Koba

Smesh Designs Jeans Shorts with colour change HUD by sakira Mirabella

Exile Mesh Hair with colour change HUD by Kavar Cleanslate

AliciaStella Designs Skull Candle < g i f t >; by Alicia Stella

EZ Weaponry & The Forge Skull Cutter EyePatch-Bronze Right, Female  by  Deccan Arida

BLD Halloween wing, left forearm -Standard by Beliria Lumley
I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2017. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.