Like Boys but I Like Girls Too

Like Boys but I Like Girls Too [S. 1.1]

April9 Like boys but I like girls too [S.1.0]

Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:
 Entice The [Gift] of Love top and skirt by Entice (EnticeStore)
     (One piece item available for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya with colour change hud (5))
  V-Twins Bootleggerz - Abilane Maitreya Right by Amigo Uriza
     (Belleza, Maitreya, Slink)

Other Designers: 
Stealthic Hair by Stealthic Resident
Asteria "Flower" Necklace - Blue by Kathrine Asteria

Event Key:
You may find ( ✠ ) at Dark Side 3 Event by Evil Bunny Productions [14 April - 5 May]


I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2018. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.