"What have you been up to?" "Where have you been?"

Seasons Greetings Everyone!

December marks the return to my wonderful Second Life. Tada!!
For anyone following my blog and Flickr or anyone paying close enough attention you would have noticed I have not made a post in a while and my oh my did I miss it.
So what happened? Life of course! As anyone following my Facebook page would have read: Due to a family medical emergency I literally had to drop everything and run. This was unforeseen, beyond my control and affected my ability to login/blog - so I do apologize for the "drop off the earth" movement.
To everyone who has been patient and understanding, particularly my sponsors and blog managers I THANK YOU. You have my deepest gratitude and I am happy to know that I have had your support.
For me, SL is my creative outlet as much as it is a source of creative inspiration. Suffice to say this is my favorite way to get my hands dirty: With creativity and I can't wait to dive right into blogging and snaps/photography again.
Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:
ISON Dress; colour HUD  by Harry Hyx
Truth Lela hair  by Truth Hawks
KC-Couture Shoes  by Klari55a
P.S. It is always good to know that you are recognized as being more than just pixels on a screen. Thanks for all the love and support from everyone and my hope is to continue doing what I love and tap into my creative soul once again.

I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2018. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.