Summer's Halcyon

The past three days has been extremely hot and humid and I have just been dying for some cool calm breeze to break the heat, but all I can do is just wait for the heat wave to pass, so while I am doing that 
I  created a cool beautiful scene I envision being in right now with these: 



Summer's Halcyon




Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:
Wood Works Furniture & Home Decor Summer Breeze Drink Service by Lan
Wood Works Furniture & Home Decor Fan back Patio Set by Lan
Lunar Seasonal Designs Hedgehogs Love strawberries by Lunar

 Other Designers: 
Boudoir Grasshopper by Dubrovna


You can find   at the Sunshine and Seashells Gacha Good Event 
You can find  +  at Around the Grid Hunt 



I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2017. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.