Grapefruit Margaritas

Recipe#1
Ingredients:
1 Grapefruit, Fresh slices
1/2 oz Agave syrup
1 Salt
5 oz Ruby red grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
4 oz Tequila, white
1 1/2 oz Triple sec
Servings (2)

Grapefruit Magaritav[S.1.0.]

Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:
   Dress Get Duck'D! Apparel Butterfly Mini Dress by Ducky (Ducky Luckstone)
     (Available for Belleza F|I|V, Maitreya, Slink H|P, Standard Mesh XXS-L, TMP)

Grapefruit Magaritav[S.1.1.]

Other Designers: 
Phedora Nefara Heels by Celena Galli
Alice Project Kara hair by AliceProject
#Adore Asra Eyeshadow by Ampersand Artful for PowderPack LeLutka
M I L A  Wet Eyes by Miiane for Powder Pack LeLutka
[Pout] Rockin Lips by Leela Darwin

Event Key:

You may find (  ) at I Feel Pretty HUNT by I&R's Fun With Hunts [1 - 30 May]

Recipe #2
Ingredients
1 oz Skinny Triple Sec
1 oz gold tequila
juice of half a grapefruit 1/3 cup
juice of half a lime
1/2 cup sparkling water
Instructions
Combine all ingredients and serve over ice.

I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2018. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.