Knock Three Times On The Ceiling If You Want Me

I was looking at my nails and this song came to mind: Knock Three Times

Hey boy what you doing down there?
Dancing alone while I live right above you 
I can hear the music playing 
I can see your body swaying 
One floor below me
You don't even know me "I love you"

Oh my darling 
Knock three times on the ceiling if you want me if you want me 
Mmm twice on the pipe, 
if the answer is no
Oh my sweetness
Knock three times means you'll meet me in the hallway
Twice on the pipe means you ain't gonna show.

Knock Three Times [S.1.0]

Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:

 Darkmatter Sweet Flower Nails by Pamela Darkmatter

Other Designers: 
Rezology [Braided Hair] by Selc
The Little Bat Pearl [choker] by Drusilla Dethly
#Adore Lavish Lips Posh Edition [lipstain] by Ampersand Artful

Event Key:
You may find (  ) at I Feel Pretty HUNT by I&R's Fun With Hunts [1 - 30 May]

Knock Three Times [page]

I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2018. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.