What's Wrong With Being Confident

What's Wrong With Being Confident [S.1.0.1]

What's Wrong With Being Confident [S.1.1.0]

Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:
❥  Aurora's Closet Breeze Nude Beach Outfit by Aurora36
     (Available for Belleza F|I|V, Ebody, Fitmesh XS-XL, Maitreya, Slink H|P, TMP, Tonic C|F)
❥  Epicine I Feel Pretty Cute Lipstick (mouth piece) by Taki Kujisawa
❥  Epicine Lotus Hair Sticks - Amethyst by Taki Kujisawa
❥  Go Frock Yourself I Feel Pretty Nails by Ripley Rozenberg
     (Nail appliers include Belleza, Omega, Slink)

Other Designers: 
Cae Owl Earrings by Caelan Hancroft
Truth Hair Astra by Truth Hawks
#Empire Letter Necklace in Gold by Queenshop

Event Key:
You may find (  ) at I Feel Pretty HUNT by I&R's Fun With Hunts [1 - 30 May]


I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2018. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.