I Like It Like That


I like it likee that [S.1.1]
I like it likee that [S.1.0]

Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:
➤ X.T.C. Poses Them summer days pose by PruKellar
    ( X.T.C. Poses Them summer days pose ice-cream prop
     X.T.C. Poses Them summer days pose sunglasses prop
     X.T.C. Poses Them summer days pose handbag prop)
➤  Grumble  Beach babe dress by Allie Munro
      (Available for Ebody, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Tonic, Venus)
➤ Khargo Furniture and Design Tropical Bench  by Keanu Kharg  and  Selkie Flatle
      MOoH!  Boho sandals by Dalriada Delwood

Other Designers: 
MOoH!  Boho sandals by Dalriada Delwood
Little Bones  Yuno hair by Nova Faerye
Codex Sandy ring by Animaldj
Refuge Spring gala table light blue by RefugeStore


Event Key:
You may find (  ➤ ) at Beached Bunny Hunt 8 Hunt by Evil Bunny Productions [3rd - 31st July]
Hunt Hints: https://evilbunnyhunt.blogspot.com/p/hunt-hints_7.html


I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2018. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.