I Woke With Desires

Sky above me
Earth below me
Fire Within me

I Woke With Desires [S.1.2]

I Woke With Desires [S.1.0]

Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:
 Get Frocked Kiss It Romper  by Vampira Voom for Syndicate Sunday
     (Available for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique, Venus)
  Deadly Nightshade   Devastation Flames  by Tyris Wardark for Syndicate Sunday
     (Comes with embers for hand, halo, as a TP effect, and an add on as shown in photos. 

Other Designers: 
THIS IS WRONG Gala earring - black RARE by Eva Artemesia
BlankLine  Glasses [menswear]  by Kureha
MODA  Giselle Spiked Platforms  by Eonla
Catwa Selena Hair by Catwa Clip
CK Elite Studios  Tunnel Backdrop by CoreyKarter

Event Key:
You may find (  )  in each respective store for  SL Syndicate [1st- 3rd July]. SL Syndicate is a monthly discount shopping even beginning the 1st Sunday of every month for 72 hours, all items are priced 69L.

I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2018. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.