Letters From My Love

Sometimes
The Old Fashioned Way
Is Just As Good!

Letters To My Love [S.1.1]

Letters To My Love [S.1.4]

Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:
 ❥ Dreamscape Art Gallery Romantic Frame Set by Carlotta Ceawlin
- (XOXOXO frame + Mr. and Mrs. frame)

 ❥ Park Place Home Sealed With a Kiss Ottoman (animated his/hers/cuddles) by DeAnn Dufaux
 ❥ Park Place Home Sealed With a Kiss Table by DeAnn Dufaux
 ❥ Park Place Home Vase of Pink Tulips 1 by DeAnn Dufaux
 ❥ Park Place Home] Love Letters by DeAnn Dufaux

Other Designers: 
ISON [Dress] Available in Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, Physique Slink *Valentine's Gift*
EXILE [Hair] *Valentine's Gift*

Event Key:
You may find (  ❥ ) at Sealed With A Kiss Hunt by I&R's Fun With Hunts [1.28 Feb]

I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2018. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.