Valentine Seductions

I am feeling a tad rebellious
Yet I wan to embrace my femininity
I want to break the rules and seduce the guy next door
first. I glimpse him through my windows
and I know he sees me to.
His eyes look at me daringly and I can tell he wants me
He is waiting for an opening
So I know just the outfits
To have his wheels turning.

Follow me through this journey as I seduce, tempt and break all the rules.
I will be pulling outfits from my closet from these stores/events:

First up we have Sealed With A Kiss. This is a hunt for the duration of February with prices being either 1L or 25L, talk about perfect prices. The event is produced by I & R's Fun With Hunts and hunt hints and item previews can be found on their website.


Next up we have the Truth Or Dare Affair 3! Sounds quite daring right? The event is An Evil Bunny Productions shopping event and has over 20 sponsors. The event began February 3rd and ends on the 28th. Take a peak of what they have to offer.




I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2018. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.