☽Save My Bones☾

I just want to live forever
Immortalize me
I just want to live forever 
Save my bones
Because I don't want to leave this place 
And maybe then 
I will live forever
Save my bones 
for my
Eternal Immortality

Save My Bones [S. 1. 0] 

Save My Bones [S. 1. 1]

Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:
* Go Frock Yourself  Skull Lamp  by  Ripley Rozenberg
* Go Frock Yourself  Handy Bowl  by  Ripley Rozenberg
* Go Frock Yourself  Ribcage Lamp  by  Ripley Rozenberg
* Go Frock Yourself  Skeleton Candle  by  Ripley Rozenberg
* Go Frock Yourself  Footed Vase  by  Ripley Rozenberg
* Go Frock Yourself  Skeleton Hand End Table  by  Ripley Rozenberg
* Go Frock Yourself  Skull Wreath-RARE  by  Ripley Rozenberg
* Go Frock Yourself  Skeleton Coffee Table-RARE  by  Ripley Rozenberg

+ Low Prim Living  [LPL] Morticia Skeleton End Table Set  by  Lucretia Svenska 
+ Z.O.E.  Skull Candleholder   by  Zanne Boucher 
+ Hopes Creations  Skull face Tattoo Applier (Omega, Slink, Catwa, Lelutka)   by  HunniHope 


 Other Designers: 
EARTHWORX Pumpkin Bucket by LoganBrinley
Maya's Old Chest by Czikitka
Maya's  Bear Rug White by Czikitka
LAQ Decor Arm chair black by Winter Diprima


You can find  *  at the Ghost Town Gacha Good Event [Oct 8th - 31st]
You can find  +  at  Bump In The Night Hunt  [Oct 1st - 31st]
Save My Bones [S. 1. 4]

I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2017. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.