☽Secret Corners Of My Cottage☾

A little birdie told me so!

"Let's say a little birdie told me
that you're so very strong.
He said that you are suffering.
You have been for so long.

Your prayers are being answered
please listen as I speak.
I promise you'll survive this.
That's a promise I shall keep.

Your tears won't go unnoticed.
Those scars will disappear.
Remember what I've told you
when I cannot be here."

Extract from A Little Birdie Told Me by Mary Nagy
Secret Corners Of My Cottage [S. 1. 1]

Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:
* MOoH!  Blue owl  by  Dalriada Delwood
* MOoH!  Blue owl ears  by  Dalriada Delwood
* MOoH!  Grey owl  by  Dalriada Delwood

* MOoH!  Pink owl ears  by  Dalriada Delwood

* MOoH!   Tree Red  by  Dalriada Delwood

* MOoH!  Tree Black owl  by  Dalriada Delwood
* MOoH!  Tree Pink owl  by  Dalriada Delwood

* MOoH!  Leaf pile fall  by  Dalriada Delwood

* MOoH!  Leaf pile winter  by  Dalriada Delwood

* MOoH!  Owl fence black RARE  by  Dalriada Delwood
* MOoH!  Owl fence blue RARE  by  Dalriada Delwood



You can find  *  at the TWE12LVE  Event  [Oct 12th - 30th]
You can find  +  at  Bump In The Night Hunt  [Oct 1st - 31st]

☽Secret Corners Of My Cottage☾

I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2017. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.