☽✩☾ Strange Companions II ☽✩☾

Say hello to my l i t t l e friend...

I walk a lonely desolate road
These steps I take, I take alone
But in the dead of the night
One cold autumn moon
I heard footsteps behind me
With every bite
"Another meal for me tonight" was all I thought
In a dark corner, this stranger I tried to lure
But there in the darkness saw I eyes that mirrored
this soul
and that was the beginning of our mad friendship

Say hello to my little friend I prey thee
For our eyes shall be the last you see!


STRANGE COMPANIONS [S. 1. 3] 

Rock stars of Second Life that made this possible:

Featured Designers:
      MOoH!  Leslie top laced  >  by  Delriada Delwood
  MOoH!  Pippa shorts denims  by  Delriada Delwood
  MOoH!   Zula Boots  by  Delriada Delwood

+ Lutra Story Co. Bump In the night Storyteller  by  LizbethBloodthorn 
+   Go Frock Yourself  Witch's Brew Nail Appliers   by  Ripley Rozenberg

 Other Designers: 
RealEvil Industries   Prix Necklace >   by  crashnoww
Waldorf Design   Half Mandala Tattoo   by  ChantellBronx
Rezology   Boon >  by  Selc
Maitreya   Mesh Body Lara V 4. 1  by  Onyx LeShelle
Genesis Lab  Kiana Bento Head < by  GenesisLab

You can find   at the Level Up   Event  [Oct 1st - 28th]
You can find  #  at The BOO Bunny Hunt   [Oct 3rd - 31st]
You can find  +  at Bump In The Night  Hunt  [Oct 1st - 31st]
I am Tinkerbell... ...and these are... ...My adventures!

This post was reviewed in 2017. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.